Comment on page
Google Tag Manager and Google Consent Mode (beta)
To properly implement popup cookies and configure Google Consent Mode with Google Tag Manager, use the following tutorial.
For easier implementation, we have provided you with a file with a ready-made container to import into your current GTM container.
- 1.In the GTM panel, go to the Administration section
2. Select the option to import containers
3. Download and import the container we prepared earlier
4. Select an existing workspace - in most cases this will be Default Workspace. In the import options, check Scal - this will only add the tags that our container contains to the container and will not delete the already existing tags in the GTM container.
5. And yes, the correct configuration should look like this: